Sunday, May 3, 2015

Update

Hello bloggers! This week of genius hour was intense. I have been pretty busy this week but I did find time to complete my outfit. I have finished the skirt part of it now all I have to do is the top which is the hard part for me. 

I learned some new sewing patterns. I didn't know there were so many different ways and techniques when sewing. I liked the zig-zag pattern because it looked cool. There are a lot of things that you have to know about the sewing machine. Such as; how to change the stitching pattern and making sure the needle is correctly aligned. It gets pretty frustrating because I keep messing up but I'm not gonna give up.

The whole thing should be complete by Wednesday. So I will be posting a picture of the completed dress on Wednesday or Thursday. Make sure you come check out my blog sometime this week to see the completed version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment