Sunday, April 26, 2015

Failures...

Hello Fellow Bloggers! This week of genius has been exciting and tedious. I ran into some issues this week due to not paying attention to my surroundings.

On Monday i accidentally ruined my skirt that I had recently created. I thought that there was an extra piece of thread hanging from the skirt. So I pulled it and all the thread came undone. All my hard work was ruined. Also, I spilled grape juice on my fabric so I have to go buy some more.

I guess the exciting part was making it. I learned a lot about sewing  and I didn't know there was so many components in sowing. Even though I failed a lot this week I still believe that I made some progress. Now that I know how to do everything, the second attempt is gonna be faster and easier. Check out my blog next week to see my results! 

4 comments:

  1. Failure is part of learning sometimes! (Sowing = sewing. Sowing is a different thing. I think Alanna in fifth period is sowing.) ;)

    Did you get a picture of your creations before all this happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Gosh! So embarrassed. And no , I was about to get a picture and that's when I saw the string hanging from the side and then that's when everything happened. I have a picture of my failure. I will post it.

      Delete
  2. I cant wait to see your creation! Hope its not ruined again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so inspired by your drive to do this and continue doing it even though you've had a few mishaps! I can't wait to see your blog next week!

    ReplyDelete