Saturday, April 11, 2015

Why did I choose this topic?

When coming to the time to pick a topic for genius hour, I knew exactly what I was gonna do. If you guys have clearly seen what I wear on a daily bases, you can tell that I am totally into fashion. As I say, "Fashion Is my passion!"

Even though I love the fashion world, I was still contemplating on if I should do it or not. I was scared that if I try making my own clothes, I was going to drastically fail. But isn't that what Genius hour is for? Atleast you get to have fun failing because your doing something you truly love. That's the realization I had to come to.

After finally realizing it, I had to get started because I only have like 5 weeks. So this weekend I will finally go an get my fabric and get started!! I will keep everyone updated so keep reading my awesome and wonderful blog! 

3 comments:

  1. I cant to see the results on your clothes! I especially cant wait to be your model.The ideas you told me were really cool, and I think the clothes will come out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the clothes you make ,and if you acutely were successful or not. Either way I hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting!Cant wait to see the results! :)

    ReplyDelete